Saturday, July 27, 2013

Action Comics (UK) - Issue 1

Here we go with the first post from Son of Muebles. As you can see its Action comic no.1.Full of great stories like Dredger ,Black Jack and the classic Hook Jaw.This for me brings back loads of memories from my early days.so its over to you guys to tell me what (if anything!) youd like to see on this blog.Whether you want the files as cbr/cbz or even as pdf's. i prefer pdfs myself so i can put them straight on my kindle to read (usually at work when i havethe early shift) or particular comics, certain issues etc etc. I may continue with Action comics for the next few posts or do some warlord comics next. so agin its over to you to read,enjoy and then leave a comment.thanks!
Action no.1

2 comments:

  1. I remember this and the questions asked about the front cover - why did the shark on the cover have no hook if it was called hookjaw and if im right it was because the shark atually didnt have a hook at the begining and that was where the image was taken from which i always felt was a let down but they sort of made up for it with an iron on t shirt thingy in issue 2 or 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate...brings back memories

    ReplyDelete